Galaxy crafts are so much fun! These kids galaxy ideas are cool DIY galaxy projects and craft ideas that are beautifully galaxy stuff – deep blues, purples and a lot of starry glitter!
Kids Galaxy Crafts & DiY Projects that Sparkle
It’s no wonder everyone is loving all things galaxy – it is gorgeous! The colors are so pretty they are almost mesmerizing.
If you’ve been bit by the galaxy bug and are looking for more fun things to do and make – we’ve got a big list of galaxy things you can make today.
This article contains affiliate links.
Fun Galaxy Crafts for Kids
1. Make a Galaxy Bottle
- Galaxy In A Bottle – Let your kids put the whole galaxy inside a bottle! With this galaxy in a jar sensory bottles DIY project.
- Galaxy Bottle – Here is another great version of the galaxy bottle. Kids are mesmerized by this! via Lemon Lime Adventures
- Galaxy Jar – This jar of glitter reminds me of the galaxy on a bright night.
- Glowing Stars Jar – This easy DIY sensory bottle craft is one of our very favorite projects here at Kids Activities Blog.
2. Our Favorite Galaxy Thing to Make…Slime!
- Galaxy Confetti Slime – Add sparkling confetti stars to galaxy slime for even more fun tactile play.
- Galaxy Slime – When you’re done with the oobleck, then try slime! We love this stuff. via Two Daloo (unavailable)
3. DIY Rocks that are Out of this World
- Galaxy Rocks – The kids can paint a galaxy rock to keep in their pocket! via Love and Marriage Blog
- Moon Rocks – These DIY moon rocks are really fun and can be created with black and gold or in the galaxy colors with glitter.
4. Galaxy Egg Craft
Easter Eggs – These aren’t just for Easter, these galaxy eggs are so cool I would make them all year round. via Dream A Little Bigger
5. DIY Starry Night Oobleck
Oobleck – My kids love playing with oobleck, and when it looks like the galaxy, it’s even cooler! via Two Daloo (unavailable)
6. Make a Galaxy to Hang Around Your Neck
Galaxy Necklace – You could take the galaxy with you everywhere you go if you put it in a necklace! It is absolutely our favorite of all tween crafts!
7. Make Galaxy Playdough
Galaxy Ornaments – These ornaments are not just for Christmas, my kids would love to hang them in their rooms! via The Swell Designer
9. DIY Galaxy Shoes
Galaxy Shoes – Upcycle a pair of shoes to look like the galaxy. I would totally wear these. via DIY Projects for Teens
10. Yummy Galaxy Food Craft for Kids
Galaxy Bark – This chocolate bark really does look like the galaxy! This would be a fun treat to make with the kids. via Life With The Crust Off
11. Let’s Make Galaxy Soap
Soap – Why not even take a bath with the galaxy? This soap is really pretty. via Soap Queen
13. Galaxy Nails You Can Paint at Home
Nails – I can’t wait to try galaxy nails! These are so beautiful. via DIY Projects for Teens
14. Galaxy Night Light Craft
- Night Light – This is a great project for the kids to help with. They can make their own galaxy night light! via Punk Projects
- Night Light – This galaxy night light is easy to make and a lovely light for sleep.
15. Decorate with Galaxy Letters
Galaxy Letters – Or they could decorate their room with galaxy letters spelling their name! via Beauty Lab
16. Wear Your Galaxy!
Shorts – These shorts would be a lot of fun to make this summer. via OMG How
17. Bake Some Galaxy Cookies
These easy galaxy cookies can be made at home with packaged cookie dough if you are short on time.
18. Make Your Crayons Galaxy Art
These galaxy crayon art ideas can be transformed into galaxy valentines to hand out at school.
19. Print & Play a Galaxy Game for Kids
Download and print this free planets game for kids with a galaxy flair!
More Galaxy & Outer Space fun from Kids Activities Blog
What is your favorite galaxy craft? What fun galaxy thing are you going to try first?