FAVORITE farm stories for kids
1. Tractor Mac Farm Day
2. Little Blue Truck Board Book
3. Big Red Barn
4. First 100 Padded: First Farm Words
5. Barnyard Dance! (Boynton on Board)
6. Farmyard Beat
7. Spot Goes To The Farm Board Book
8. Night Night Farm (Night Night Books)
9. Sheep in a Jeep
10. Peek-a Moo!: (Children’s Animal Books, Board Books for Kids) (Peek-A-Who?)
11. Old MacDonald Had a Truck
12. Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type
13. On the Farm
14. Big Fat Hen
16. The Enormous Potato
18. How Kind!
19. The Cow Said Neigh!
20. Little Red Rolls Away
21. Tractor Mac Arrives at the Farm
22. Winter on the Farm
23. Pip & Pup
Pip & Pup by Eugene Yelchin is a precious farm story of two unlikely friends!
24. The Berenstain Bears Down on the Farm
The Berenstain Bears Down on the Farm by Stan and Jan Berenstain teaches us about hardworking people on the farm!
25. Olive the Sheep Can’t Sleep
Olive the Sheep Can’t Sleep by Clementina Almeida helps your child relax and fall asleep.
26. Sleep Tight Farm: A Farm Prepares for Winter
Sleep Tight Farm: A Farm Prepares for Winter by Eugenie Doyle is a tale of how a family farm gets ready for the winter snow.
MORE children’s books & Farm fun from KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
Which of the farm stories for kids are you going to read first? Which book is your favorite?